Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
European SEM Manager with a High Level of English
IT & E-Commerce
As European SEM Manager you will be part of the European Marketing Team. The team will be responsible for developing and implementing European marketing plans and strategies.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Strategy: developing the European SEA strategy.
- Campaigns: setting up and implementing SEA campaigns (in collaboration with our global agency), managing all aspects of paid search campaigns (within Adwords and Bing Ads), including keyword research and list development, bid management, ad copy-writing, performance analysis and optimisation.
- Analyzing: analyze SEA results on a weekly, monthly quarterly level as well as organize monthly and quarterly business reviews, measuring and make use of KPI’s, continuously improve the SEA campaigns, being aware of developments within the field.
- Other: developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders. Working closely with the regions (Regional Leads and Local Marketers), the marketing team, and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in designing, setting up, managing, optimizing and reporting SEA campaigns.
- Up to date SEA advertising skills (Google Adwords Bing) Google Shopping
- Passionate about E-Commerce, Online Marketing and SEA / SEO / SEM.
- Experience within a result oriented, commercial working environment.
Skills and languages:
- Customer-focused and data-driven, with a continued focus on improving results.
- Fluency in English and native in one or two other European languages.
- Competitive salary
- Lunch vouchers
- Benefits and bonus
- Permanent contract
- Flexible schedule and working days
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 214)