Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Finance & Purchasing Manager
Barcelona, United Kingdom
Finanzas y Legal
35.000 - 35.000 €
We are a trusted technology partner for global brands and corporations. We design and engineer Digital Solutions to enhance communications that activates and engages consumers, visitors and employees.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establishing and maintaining financial recording and reporting using Xero, but playing a key role in migrating the company to NetSuite
- Preparing and maintaining management reports of the P&L and balance sheets for the EMEA businesses (based in Valencia and Barcelona)
- Maintaining projected costs and revenue predictions in the P&L
- Completing tax and v.a.t returns
- Performing credit control and managing payments - ensuring Visual - Image has strong relationships and lines of credit with suppliers by always paying on time
- Handling invoices and ensuring approvals for all expenditure
- Preparing purchase orders in accordance with approved requests for goods and services
- Performing expense payments for staff members in-line with expense policies
- Preparing information and being the primary point of contact for external auditors in Spain
- Monitoring debt and cash levels
- Establishing and overseeing appropriate coding of all income revenues and outgoing expenditure
- Complying with all statutory and regulatory requirements as they relate to the business operations and financial activities
- Managing payroll activities
The following competencies are required of such an individual:
- Degree in business administration or accounting, at least five years' experience of finance and accounting within a small business.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills (both verbal and written)
-Working knowledge of both EU financial operations
- Highly professional and results driven approach to deliver accurate and timely information
- Confidentiality, integrity, honest, and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent clerical skills and the ability to multitask
- Must have experience with NetSuite application and Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to complete administrative tasks consistently and on time
- Business management experience
- Flexibility and willingness to help others as needed
- Able to travel infrequently to Valencia and London for meetings
- Competitive salary
- Variable bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Internal growth
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 261)