Sales & Marketing Consultant with a Native Level of Hebrew
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is the global leader in customer experience management for over 40 years and they have
been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies.
The company provides customer acquisition, customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media, and other services around the world and they have more than 300,000 employees worldwide.
During you day to day:
• You will make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service
• You will create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
• You will consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
• You will record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
• You will ensure customer follow-up all the time.
• You will monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
• You will handle customer needs and requirements.
• You will respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have a Native level of Hebrew with fluent English.
• You have previous sales experience.
• You have experience with CRM.
• You have strong written and oral business communication skills.
• You are comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• You are goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
• You are able to work independently, but within a team environment
• You have a strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
-Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
-Long Term Contract.
-Free Gym Membership.
-Intense specific sales training.
-Established career path to grow within the project
-Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 215)