Inside Sales with Native Level of Hebrew
Our client is one of the biggest, most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world. They are ready to support, train and encourage you on your journey of building a rewarding career in sales.
The Inside Sales will help customers find the right solution when they express an interest in one of their services (inbound calls).
Your tasks will consist in:
- Working with customers in order to understand their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Finding new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- Listening carefully to the customer’s requirements in order to be able to come to the most appropriate deal
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Contributing to team efforts in order to meet your objectives
Candidates should have the following experience or background in order to be considered for the role:
- Native level of Hebrew
- Excellent level of English or Spanish
- Proven track record of selling products or service solutions over the phone within a business-to-business sales environment. Rounded sales and service skills (Not a pure “cold caller”).
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanour).
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment and assisting in all areas as needed.
- Familiarity with CRM systems is a plus.
- Salary: 18.500 + Meal vouchers
- 23 days of holiday
- Your Birthday Day Off
- Work in an international environment with great atmosphere
- Complete and thorough training program
- Opportunities for career development
- Permanent contract
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.