Lodging Sales Specialist with a Native Level of German and Excellent Level of English
Our client is the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales) and one of Europe's largest e-commerce businesses. The company offers the best deals on regularly-scheduled flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages, travel insurance and stays of varying length to more than 16 million customers all over the world.
You will be a key player helping the Lodging team to build and grow its supplier portfolio of online accommodations, by contracting targeted hotels in strategic markets. You will succeed at on-boarding new independent hotels to be part of negotiating successfully in a constructive, consultative, and collaborative manner.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate strong sales skills and target oriented mindset to meet growth target.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Cold calling and influencing accommodation providers to add their establishment to the company
- Connect Platform via email telephone (travelling might be required).
- Be the permanent contact person for your designated source lodging portfolio until they are fully online and bookable.
- Gather market and customer information and creating a database in our Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce).
- Once contracted, provide these applicants accurate, efficient, prompt service, including extranet training, and/or ensure the connection to their channel manager.
- Create a friendly, helpful relationship with the lodging provider.
- Ensure top quality of the descriptions, pictures and general information of the online bookable establishments.
- Explain requirements and philosophy and transmit enthusiasm, confidence and credibility to our partners.
Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attend team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
The requirements for this position are:
- Excellent sales negotiation skills; ability to influence confidently by phone and email.
- Business acumen and commercial skills.
- Ability to work alone without direct supervision (demonstrate a high level of autonomy).
- Goals customer oriented.
- Organised and quick.
- Native level of GERMAN and fluent English is a MUST.
- Proficient with productivity tools: Outlook, EXCEL, Word, Gmail, Internet navigation.
Furthermore, the competences that will be valuable will be:
- Sales: Skilled in a sales and/or in a call centre with a commercial background.
- Client Relationship Management: Establishes and builds healthy working relationships with partners and colleagues.
- IT Literate: Strong familiarity with computers, internet, email.
Company offers a good package of benefits within a development in your career:
- Competitive salary: Fix + Bonus
- Good location and easily accessible
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (09.00-18.00)
- Relocation package (Reimbursed after relocation)
- Young and international environment
- Internal growth
Jose Manuel Delgado
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 156)