Office Manager and Personal Secretary with a Native Level of Spanish and Fluent English
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 30.000 €
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, with a small but friendly team of the real estate sector with over 80 years of presence in the market. Their offices are located close to Diagonal and are very well connected both by car and public transport. This is a fantastic experience if you are looking for a stable opportunity with a high level of responsibility.
As an Office Manager and Personal Secretary, your main role will be to give support and manage daily administrative operations.
During your day to day:
- You will give support with the organisation of meetings, and collecting meeting minutes, including management and facilitation of internal and external meetings / web and phone based.
- You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling the clerical aspect of the organisation and developing and implementing improvement to multiple processes.
- You will manage daily administrative operations, writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations.
- You will coordinate with telephone services, IT equipment, local administration and local providers.
- You will give support to management and other support activities for the Barcelona office such as travel and accommodation requirements.
- You will organise on-boarding as part of the general HR functions for the Spanish employees.
- You will manage the Procurement process - raising POs (additional support for Finance and HR).
- You will give general administrative support to the Head of Management.
- You will prepare presentations, documents, letters, etc.
- You will assist the Head of Spain in reporting to the parent company and Business Unit.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have over 2 years of experience as Office Manager and Personal Secretary.
- You have a native level of Spanish and Fluent English.
- You have experience in Microsoft Office, including Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- You can work independently and in a team.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time.
- You will have a competitive base salary + variable.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and friendly environment.
- You will work in an international company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)