Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Online Communication Trainee
Our client Swarovski, is a world’s premier jewelry and accessory brand. With over 40 office locations and seven production sites worldwide, as well as over 2,350 stores in around 170 countries.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, Swarovski designs, creates, and markets high-quality crystal product collections such as jewelry, accessories, decorative items for the home, ornaments, and figurines.
The jobholder implements the online strategy in close alignment with HQ Market Management for the entire region Europe North and partly Europe South (Iberica + Balkans). Supporting in overall local challenges and liaising with HQ and the local markets in finding an overall solution and best support for the markets/customers. To create a flow between HQ and the markets, manage reporting and processes and providing the local markets with all necessary tools. Support the Head of the department in any information requested from the regions in regards of Online Communication. Execute and prepare B2B New business development campaigns with collaboration with the HQ and local teams.
Online Communication activities are implemented in the countries of responsibility. With a main focus on support with 360 online support for customers and top accounts, to support in developing or maintaining turnover and he/she has to ensure an excellent communication performance between customers, local market management sales team and the HQ.
B2B B2C Website, Social Media tools, Blog, Bloggers, and SALT Magazine
1. Planning and coordination for all online activities for the region
2. Provide value content to the company online platforms to promote the sub-region customers/ activities
3. Ensure social media activities are integrated in the overall brand implementation
4. Support local marketing managers with online communication value propositions for customers and developing top accounts
5. Liaise and counterpart with HQ Online Team (regular meetings, telcos etc)
6. Provide social media reporting/analytics
7. Provide customer specific action reporting
8. Writing blog posts, articles, respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience
9. Manage agency for online communication
10. Buildup, maintain and be responsible for the Facebook and Blog
11. Interaction, contact with Bloggers and Blogger event support
12. Establish a relationship and build a platform with other communication managers within Swarovski globally
13. Networking, stay up to date on Social Media Development
14. Support in pushing the sellout of our customers by providing brand awareness and visibility
15. Provide the Head of Marketing with Online Communication reporting
16. Implement and Roll Out of HQ Projects
17. Manage B2B New Business Development online approach through Marketing automation, LinkedIn other channels and campaign creation through content provided by HQ
Middle to high level education in marketing/communication.
Years of experience: 1- 2 years of experience related to online marketing / social media / e-commerce
Language skills: Local language fluent in speech and writing,
Fluent English in speech and in writing. German or Polish is a plus.
A mix of creativity and analytical abilities
Social media advertising (B2B/B2C)
Email marketing (marketing automation)
The ability to execute and analyse drip marketing ampaigns
Good copy and visual storytelling abilities
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 195)