Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: Contrato indefinido
A start-up from the travel industry is looking for a PHP Developer to join their team.
Our client is looking for a senior PHP Developer to help them create a comprehensive framework for property and guest management.
- Manage the full application life cycle including deployments on AWS.
- Take ideas from conception to launch and help the team to estimate tasks during sprint plannings.
- Take part in code reviews and identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
Nice to have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or any similar educational background.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience working as a PHP developer:
○ Backend in PHP, MySQL, PHPUnit, Apache.
- Broad experience developing REST APIs.
- Experience writing tests: unit, integration, functional.
- Strong knowledge of development best practices and architectural design patterns.
- You should love to create things and take great personal pride in building beautiful and functional features.
- Fluent English.
Why to become part of the team?
- Competitive salary.
- Relaxed work environment.
- Interior garden office space.
- Talented and dedicated team.
- Social activities.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 288)