Reliability Engineer: Assets Management
Ubicación: BLX, FR, SP or PT, Spain
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Multinational company in the chemical sector
In this position the Reliability Engineer will be responsible to Manage the assets of the Europe plants to achieve standardization and continuous improvement in safety, plant reliability and cost efficiency
The principal responsibilities will be:
- Cascading Global strategy and Best Practice (CoE/CoC Guidelines) in ASU/CO2/Ecovar/HyCo area.
- Driving the implementation of the full Standard for Predictive, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance to improve availability and reliability.
- Administration of Maintenance tools (SAP PM, EAM)
- Identify opportunities to improve cost efficiency.
- Support in defining and review the RES Opex Budget, CAPEX Budget, TAR Opex and Capex of the plants.
- Support countries organizations with troubleshooting of the plants.
- Develop and oversee capability of the plants Maintenance team in the RBU in respect of capability, competency, training etc. and ensure that there is consistency and alignment across the Industrial and internal best practices.
- Review specific regional maintenance procedure (like contingency plan, yearly plant assessment, maintenance plans, inspection plan and so)
- Provide support to operations for Maintenance related issue Trouble Shooting meaning (Function as technical resource to maintenance groups to direct and recommend problem solutions.)
- Identify opportunities to improve cost efficiency (Productivity)
- Provide MOC support to the local technical departments.
- Suggest spare parts for Plants. Manage an inventory for spares available in Europe.
- University degree in engineering or equivalent professional related experience.
-Basic knowledge in the production process
- At least 5 years of experience in a related industrial environment including safety management, process engineering, and engineering projects, maintenance management.
-Good English language skills, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch language will be considered as a plus
-Strong knowledge of Maintenance Tools (SAP PM)
-Project management capability
- International enviroment.
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary + social benefits