Sales Development Representative with a Native Level of French
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 30.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an international marketing and sales solutions provider, which specializes in the IT Industry. They help with contacting and managing suspects, prospects and customers with the objective of developing and growing the business of their clients. The company uses marketing databases, telephone, email or web in order to achieve results that are measurable and profitable. They work with only the very best Blue Chip companies helping they achieve their sales and marketing goals.
The company was founded in 1996 in Bournemouth. It currently has 200 employees across 4 sites, which include Bournemouth, England, Miami, USA, Auckland, New Zealand and Barcelona, Spain.
Join this new adventure and come to work in Barcelona!
As a Sales Development Representative, your main role will be contacting international businesses on behalf of IT companies and gathering information (IT strategies) in order to generate new business opportunities on the American market. You will be using various sources such as marketing databases, telephone, email or web to achieve the targets set by our clients. In this fun, energetic environment you will receive first class Sales, Leadership and Communication training.
During your day to day:
- You will be working with some of the world's largest software and hardware vendors with the aim of identifying, qualifying, pursuing, and delivering business opportunities to them.
- You will be contacting and developing connections with businesses in order to generate leads for the IT companies you are representing.
- You will be interacting with clients and members of your team.
- You will be given expert training in Sales, IT knowledge and liaising with clients.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have exceptional professionalism and a top class attitude combined with good commercial skills, integrity and desire to be the best.
- You are an outgoing and ambitious individual who is willing to meet targets and really benefit from this experience. A fun personality and readiness to work hard but play hard is also required.
- You are an eager graduate who wants to develop their career in a commercial environment.
- You have a native level of French and advanced level of English
- You have a good work ethic.
- You are goal driven, ambitious and hungry.
- You have a huge interest in business
- You are outgoing and able to speak comfortably over the telephone.
- You will work Monday to Friday and have a long term contract.
- You will have a very competitive fixed salary (25K fixed + 5K retention bonus).
- You will receive expert and thorough training programs.
- You will get invaluable experience and skill development.
- You have career opportunities within management and sales roles (in-house or with the worlds leading IT companies).
- You will have exciting and motivating incentives for top performers, such as a 2 week trip to Miami.
- You will be in a young, friendly, vibrant and international environment.
- The company you will be working for is based in Barcelona
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 215)