IT & E-Commerce
The highly successful InsurTech company was founded in Switzerland in November 2014. It successfully operates across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our client is customer centric and utilises an ecosystem of key brokers and insurance companies to meet customer needs of trust and simplification. By combining the most advanced technology with traditional insurance consulting know-how, wefox has already managed to acquire more than 250,000 customers. They are now in phase two of their growth and need to continue to increase scale and improve scalability as they enter additional markets.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be working in the Salesforce division and reporting to Team Lead.
You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to successful design and delivery of Salesforce implementations and projects.
- Support our clients to optimize commercial operations across Marketing, Sales and Service, enabled by the Salesforce Clouds and Platform.
- Specify, Design, Develop, Test and Deploy enterprise solutions using the Salesforce Platform.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in implementing / developing Salesforce solutions
- Experience in Force.com and web application development
- Experience with REST / SOAP API
- Experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems. Understand Data and integration requirements
- Fluent in English. Spanish and/or German is a plus
- Competitive compensation according with your experience.
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role – from day one
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
- An excellent onboarding-program
- Support on your professional development initiatives
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- Perks like fruit, coffee and gym discounts
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- They are an open company - check out their Techleaks and Glassdoor ratings
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 287)