Senior Front End Engineer
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an international digital agency who creates corporate pages, internet pages and creates new apps. A 80% of them are built in WordPress.
They are gold partners of WordPress and recognized as a brand of them.
They work with big clients as Google and Facebook in projects all over the world.
As a Senior Front End Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Interpret, designs and transform them into a polished rich cross-platform/device web experience.
- Write modular and performant HTML and CSS.
- Ability to make smart design decisions.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interfaces to finalize an experience in the browser as well as build long term scalable, maintainable, and performant production code.
- Visualize how a static design will be coded. Proactively flag challenging areas and offer alternatives, as well as identifying areas for greater code reuse.
- Ability to estimate work for a project and modularize goals into clearly defined, executable tasks.
- Ability to lead the front-end strategy for a project and make impactful decisions about the methodologies recommended to a client.
- Effectively collaborate with designers throughout the design and engineering process.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have at least six years experience with Front End engineering WITH WORDPRESS, web development, web engineering, or a similar field.
- You have strong understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Your have experience using Git.
- You have proven ability to transform a static comp into a website from the ground up.
- You have good understanding of ad implementations in a responsive environment.
- You have experience in task runners and bundlers like Webpack or Gulp.
- You have experience with coded style guides and creating highly componentized systems.
- You have experience with basic PHP, ideally in the context of WordPress themes.
- You are collaborative, self-motivated, and an "always-learning" person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Advanced English
-You will have stable position
-You will work full time with totally flexible hours
-You will receive an attractive, highly competitive salary
-You will have experience the energy and enthusiasm of a successful multinational digital agency company
- You will work 100% remote
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 205)