Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Desde 21.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
A performance marketing company is looking for a SEO Analyst to join their new office in Barcelona.
- Develop and execute SEO strategies and campaigns
- Develop and execute link-building and outreach activities
- Perform regular SEO analysis, present recommendations for optimization of content and architecture, and implement in cooperation with web development and site management
- Perform Keyword research and understand the basics of Paid Search
- Monitor and report on progress and developments for sites
- Cooperate with co-workers and external partners to ensure SEO best practices are met
- Keep best practice guidelines updated for colleagues including content managers, web developers and graphic department
- An analytical mind and a keen eye for process improvement
- +3 years experience in SEO or related field in digital marketing
- Committed to continuous improvement to keep up with the fast-paced nature of SEO
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a team
- Preferred Skills
- Knowledge of the internet and web development
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Training supported.
- International private health.
- 26 vacation days + local vacations.
- 5% pension contribution (after 6 months).
- Travel benefit.
- Wellness benefit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working remotely (if necessary).
- Development within the company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 288)