Tech Support. Tier I
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Desde 21.000 €
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will work in a company in the online payments sector, part of the FinTech group which focuses on trading technology. It focuses on offering payment solutions for credit and debit cards as alternative methods for companies which work globally with the main goal of being part of the market in LATAM.
You will be able to work in a very accessible area, next to many Ferrocarrils stops. You will also be able to enjoy a really good working environment and have the chance of potential career growth alongside the head of the department.
As a Support Technician, your goal is to ensure an excellent level of technical service, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
During your day-to-day work, you will be in charge:
- The reception of client contacts, as well as the analysis and personalized attention of the incidents through online platforms.
- Identification and solution of technical problems of users.
- Testing and verification that the problem has been solved.
- Process documentation, analysis and report to the department manager.
- Resolution of level I incidents received.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a high level of English, both oral and written.
- You have at least one year's experience in similar technical support functions.
- You have good communication and customer service skills.
- You have used software such as Insomnia, HTML, Bitbucket or Gitlab.
- You have ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will have a permanent contract.
- You will be working full-time.
- You will be part of a dynamic team, with opportunities for professional growth.
- You will work in a very accessible area.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 205)