Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
NOC Operations Team (1st Level)
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international Information and Technology Company, working with more than 100 other companies and in 23 different languages, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of employees.
As a NOC Engineer (1st level), you will acts as a technical expert and advisor.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing monitor (1st line) level of support and advice to the 3rd line (on-site) support and account team;
- Takes ownership of more complex incidents received from the Service Desk;
- Takes escalations from Service Desk;
- Able to work in a team with some supervision;
- Escalates to Senior Team Members/Leadership Team where required;
- Able to deal with more none routine issues;
- Ability to run short training workshops within own area;
- Understanding of customers’ environment and SLA's;
- Follows established processes;
- Validate incident data with service desk agent;
- Undertake simple IMAC’s unsupervised;
- Undertake more complex IMAC’s under supervision.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent in English;
- German will be a plus;
- Specialized university degree or equivalent education;
- Minimum of 1 year commercial networking experience;
- Good working knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing;
- Good working knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Cisco Catalyst family;
- A knowledge of Brocade products (access, distribution and core);
- Experience of small changes to network infrastructure – simple IMAC;
- Previous experience of network design;
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Understanding of network security;
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 211450153 (ext:159)