Team Lead|Shift Leader
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Responsible for technical support on Client Networks
• Technical Capability. Works within a team as an established network specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
• Process. Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
• Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation toresolve service delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Project Work. Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
• Customer Relationship. Establishes working relationships with customer’s organization to deliver and enhance the service.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyzes, trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
• Team Working. Trains and coaches members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Works in a problem solving team to resolve service issues. May stand in for the team leader.
• Business Awareness. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports opportunities to team manager and other relevant parties for additional business.
• Professional Development. Maintains awareness of technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service.
- Min. 3 Years networks experience;
- Excellent analytical and fault finding skills
- German Language Skills essential as close co-operation with the client is mandated.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial networking experience.
- Cisco CCNP or CCIE.
- In depth working knowledge and experience of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
- Proven track record and experienced in the following technologies and products
- Excellent working knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Cisco Catalyst family, i.e. Cisco 29xx, 35xx, 37xx, 38xx Cisco 26xx routers, 6500 switches, Cisco Nexus family
- Excellent knowledge of Brocade products (access, distribution and core)
- WLAN experience is essential
- WLAN Controller
- Access Points
- Experience of small, medium and complexity changes to network infrastructure – IMAC
- Working knowledge of Legacy technologies
- Avaya switching
- Hirschman switching and routing
- Siemens switching and routing
- Nortel Passport Technology
- Load Balancers
- Big IP F5
- DDI - Infoblox
- Depth of knowledge and experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools, e.g. CA Spectrum and E-Health
- Able to interpret trends in network performance and identify potential issues
- Previous experience of network design.
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of network security.
- Firewall Principles
- Some hands on experience
- Continuous Improvement
- Bluecoat Technologies
Contract with the company;
Opportunity to join an expanding company.
T: (+351) 211450153
T: (+351) 211450153
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.