Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Accounts Payable with Dutch and English
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Our client is a chemical multinational company with over 20.000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries. The Shared Service Center has more than 450 people of different nationalities, supporting their business in Europe, with an excellent dedication in Logistics, Finance, Administration and Customer Service to all our customers.
As an Accounts Payable your main responsibilities will be:
• To receive, sort, log and answer all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
• To learn complex standard processes and apply those to detailed level problem solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
• To reconcile vendor accounts.
• To report and maintain standard business metrics.
• To lead new country and process implementations being the experts of their country specifics.
• Support Accounts Payables invoice entry team
• Liaising with Procurement team, Vendor master data team as required.
• KPIs reporting.
• Backup for other countries depending on language.
• Accounting education/knowledge with native level of Dutch with English.
• Computer skills: SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• 2/3 years Exposure to a Business/Office Environment preferably in Accounts Payable/Finance function
• Interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Planning and prioritizing own workload to meet deadlines
• Working under time pressure and as part of a team
• Competitive salary package
• Stable position
• Monday to Friday: 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (#190)