Customer Master Data Administrator with an excellent level of French and English
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Our client is a chemical multinational company with over 20.000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries. The Shared Service Centre has more than 450 people of different nationalities, supporting their business in Europe, with an excellent dedication in Logistics, Finance, Administration and Customer Service to all our customers.
As a Customer Master Data Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Accountability for managing the administration of all customer-related data.
- Processing all Customer Master Data inputs and changes.
- Handling all data entry requests and queries received.
- Ensuring that service quality levels fully meet expectations.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Identifying and communicating gaps, queries, and errors.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Supporting improvement programs
- Supporting the implementation of the price increase programs.
- Informing Supervisors of any issues or opportunities with existing customers, such as upcoming major contract renewals, etc.
- Being the primary contact with the country-based account management team, as well as commercial and query teams.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of English and French.
- Excellent team player. Able to work well within the own team, as well as building strong relationships with all other internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Understanding of customer administration matters for different countries.
- PC literate: SAP and Microsoft Outlook would be beneficial, good knowledge of MS Office.
- Enthusiastic and easy to get on with
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to work to global work procedures.
- Full time position (Monday to Friday: 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00)
- Stable position.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 184)