Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Java Software Engineer
El prat de llobregat, Spain
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a leading global technology provider with its headquarters in Munich, Germany, and 58 subsidiaries, joint ventures, and associated companies in 31 countries across every continent. You will be working in one of the biggest development centers located in El Prat de Llobregat.
As a Java Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
-Developing new components of a micro-service oriented architecture in HA.
-Working with the newest technologies and languages such as functional-style Java 8.
-Identifying and communicating improvements that increase performance, scalability and software
-Delivering tested quality software after every sprint, using Scrum methodology.
-Work in own product development and internal improvement.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-B.Sc/M.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent level.
-At least 3 years of proven development experience of frontend and backend Java-based enterprise
-Experience from building and growing software products over repetitive iterations.
-You are familiar with the generic requirements on a stable and scalable server software.
-Web services, JMS, JUnit, Maven and Jenkins/ Hudson are part of your toolbox, and optionally JEE and
-You have been working with Apache, Tomcat and preferably Application Servers.
-You are working with Unix and Linux.
-Experience with SQL and relational databases, preferably Oracle.
-Experience from Test Driven Development.
-You are passionate about programming.
-You understand the big picture and recommend solutions which are suitable from both implementation
and business perspectives.
-It is natural for you to take initiatives.
-You enjoy working closely with other colleagues in a team of test engineers and software developers
and to learn and to share your knowledge with others.
-Fluency in English.
It is a plus:
-If you have been working with Scrum.
-Experience in Linux/Solaris shell scripting.
-Spring Framework technology.
-Certificate in Advanced English
- Contract: permanent contract.
- Culture: Join an active and professional environment where excellent working environment and teamworking are a must.
- Philosophy: you will join in a talented work where everybody can make suggestions and improvements, feel involved in G&D!
- Working hours: Monday to thursday 8.30-17.30h and Friday 8.30-15.30h (with 1 felxible hour).
- Profits: Career Plan and professional development, private insurance, parking, ticket transport and daycare ticket.
ticket transporte, ticket guardería, etc.
- Canteen: Have a break in our canteen, with breackfast and lunch service!
- Salary: competitive and according to candidate value and experience.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 142)