Order Management Agent with a Native Level of Dutch
Ubicación: El Prat de Llobregat , Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
The company is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works.
As an Order Management Agent, you responsibilities will be:
- You will manage effectively designated team work-flow to achieve SLA and Targets
- You will Input Process Orders Returns
- You will be validating Orders and Pricing
- You will do management of relevant customer details
- You will ensure compliance with work instructions and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement of SLA and targets
- You will respond and action in a timely professional manner any escalations received
- You will provide Team Leader with timely and accurate reporting that captures performance trend metrics and actionable management information.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an order to collect organisation
- You have university Level education (desirable)
- You have fluency in Dutch and English both written and verbal.
- You are results / Target driven
- You are self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- You are a team Player
- You have ability to work on own initiative
- You are adaptable to a changing environment flexible with regard to working patterns
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You have excellent Customer Care skills
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary programme
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Free Spanish lessons.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 244)