Credit & Collections Associate with Norwegian
Ubicación: El Prat , Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will work in a Leading Global enterprise for business process and document management. This company also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organisations worldwide. It has an international, young environment.
As a Norwegian speaker, you will have an exciting opportunity to join the International Financial Service Business Process Outsourcing competency centre as a Credit and Collections Specialist for one of our clients. You will cover all aspects of collections activity including cash collection, account management, customer relations and controls.
You will do this through implementation of all Account Administration, payment demand and Collection activities for sales through multiple revenue streams (NSO, ORS, XF and Direct). There will be strong need for relationship building with customers, in country teams and in house billing and customer care teams.
- Be responsible for the analysis, reconciliation, and collection of a large portfolio of Customer Accounts with the objective of reducing and minimizing past due balances.
- Make outbound contacts with end customer contacts to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Take care of the implementation of permanent account administration, reconciliation and account analysis.
- Do the Implementation of credit/account management, ascertainment of the payment patterns and, if necessary, implementation of corrective measures.
- Ensure debt and cash targets are met on a quarterly/monthly basis
- Ensure all ledgers are kept clean and reconciled
- Ensure full compliance with all associated internal and Sarbox controls
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have studied Business Administration or a Finance Degree
- You have a high level of English and Norwegian.
- You have relevant and demonstrable experience of a collections role. (Required)
- You have SAP Experience
- You are a customer oriented person
- You have excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- You have the ability to work own initiative
- You have financial commercial awareness / good numerical skills.
- You have a committed approach to teamwork.
- You are resilient under pressure and able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- You are adaptable to a changing environment
- You have excellent communication skills.
What we offer to you:
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Reduced cost Spanish Classes
- You will perceive a competitive salary + monthly bonus
- After 1 year you will also receive a premium language bonus.
- Work from home six days per month
- Opportunities for growth and self-development
- Company events and activities
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 244)