Order Management Specialist with a Native Level of Dutch
Ubicación: El Prat de Llobregat (Home Office), Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will work in a Leading Global enterprise for business process and document management. The are worth 11 billions as of 2020, and their European Shared Service Center has been operating in Barcelona for more than 10 years.
As Order Management Specialist:
- You will manage effectively designated team work-flow to achieve SLA and Targets
- You will Input Process Orders Returns
- You will be validating Orders and Pricing
- You will do management of relevant customer details
- You will ensure compliance with work instructions and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement of SLA and targets
- You will respond and action in a timely professional manner any escalations received
- You will provide Team Leader with timely and accurate reporting that captures performance trend metrics and actionable management information.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a high level of English and native level of Dutch.
- You are a customer oriented person
- You have excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- You have the ability to work own initiative
- You have financial commercial awareness / good numerical skills.
- You have a committed approach to teamwork.
- You are resilient under pressure and able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- You are adaptable to a changing environment
- You have excellent communication skills.
It would be outstanding if:
- You have studied Business Administration or a Finance Degree
- You have relevant and demonstrable experience in a Shared Service Center
- You have SAP Experience
What is it in for you:
-Competitive base salary + Performance, retention and quarterly bonus
- Permanent contract
- 100% Work from home policy in the first months, 2/3 days from home afterwards
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Reduced cost Spanish Classes
- Opportunities for growth and self-development
- Company events and activities
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 118)