International Healthcare Customer Service with a Native Level of French and Fluent English
Ubicación: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: 23.000 - 27.000
Contrato: Contrato indefinido
Our client is a global leader in healthcare technology. With a rich history of innovation across the past five decades in the healthcare sector, our client as a strong commitment to the future.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of goods to customers ensuring high standards of service.
- Handling orders.
- Resolving complaints.
- Answering customers' questions by phone or e-mail.
- Creating reports.
- Delivering information or documentation.
- Providing information about a product (availability, delivery details, delivery time, etc.).
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Good communication skills, attention to detail, adaptability, assertiveness.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Customer Service Department.
- Language fluency: French and English.
- Knowledge of SAP or Lotus is a plus.
- Permanent contract.
- Working hours: 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00.
- Restaurant tickets.
- Possibilities for professional growth within the company.
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)