Ubicación: L'Hospitalet, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Fixed-term contract
Our client is one of the leaders in food industry, with it's meal products present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Your mission is to align European/Global strategic approaches plant and regional needs. Implement new projects at plants in coordination with European/Global Team. Give response to day to day issues at facilities.
During your day-to-day:
- You will source direct/indirect local/ regional deals when these are not managed on a WW basis
- You will implement locally Cat. Mgmt. strategy coming from Cat. Mgmt. Team.
- You will manage negotiation, pricing/contracts inside local ERPs as well as local supplier relationship management.
- You will be responsible for Material TCO for local sourcing
- You will be responsible for local Budgeting and Plant/regional reporting
- You will follow-up of Productivity Projects implementation at facilities.
- You will coordinate supplier level of service (quality and deliveries performance), forecasting review and
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 1 or 2 years of experience in similar position in food manufacturing company
- You are used to operate in international markets and Multinational Companies
- You have a university degree
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of German very beneficial
- You have SAP knowledge (desirable)
- You are pro-active, you have excellent negotiation skills
- You will have a competitive salary package
- You will have a chance to develop in a fast-growing company
- You will have a 2 months probation period and have a fixed contract
- You will work Monday to Friday (08:00-17:00, 09:00 - 18:00)
- Restaurant tickets, gym in the company
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 215)