Product Support Specialist with Fluent Level of French
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an international information technology company that offers a full range of technology products, solutions and services, and they work with over 100 companies in 23 different languages. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of their employees.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will acts as a technical expert and advisor.
You will be responsible for:
- Influence and improve the quality of knowledge articles;
- Support training activities within the desk environment;
- Ensure the Incident Management process, procedures and work instructions are adhered to by all relevant parties;
- Deals with escalations from Service Desk Agents and takes ownership of more difficult problems;
- Typically supports 1 customer/desk – could be internal and/or external customer;
- To act as the point of support in dispute or uncertainty over appropriate resolver group for an incident;
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluency in French and English;
- Knowledge and experience in Retail environment (desirable);
- Knowledge and experience in POS, card readers, printers;
- Knowledge and experience Forecourt configuration (not mandatory) and Flows monitoring.
- Very competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package;
- Employment contract;
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring;
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (EXT.276)