Technician of Accounting and CMI with fluent level of Greek
Ubicación: Lisboa, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Fixed-term contract
You will join a multinational company of the retail real estate sector. The company is located in Lisbon, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Technician of Accounting and CMI you will be responsible for accounting tasks and management contracts and invoices of the company.
Your day-to-day work will include some of the following tasks:
- You will ensure the monthly close of the companies and shared services of the Greek market;
- You will launch of supplier invoices;
- You will launch and control accruals and deferrals;
- You will analyse of the balance sheet;
- You will work with IFRS and Local Gaap;
- You will analyse financial information and prepare financial reports;
- You will update information regarding contracts;
- You will take care of the invoicing;
- You will communicate with clients;
- You will centralise the information.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are fluent in Greek and have a good level of English or Portuguese;
- You have a university degree (degree in management or accounting is a plus);
- You have experience in accounting, finance or related areas is a plus.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially excel;
- You are highly organized and proactive;
- You have strong analytical skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Opportunity to join a multinational company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 304)