International Account Manager with Slovenian and English
Ubicación: Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client focuses on creation, development and distribution of promotional products, being one of the main players in the sector. Actively working in more than 80 countries, the company has grown drastically in the past few years and is expanding continuously. Currently they have over 220 partners and 6 offices in 3 different continents, working in countries such as Portugal, Spain, France, Brasil, Turkey, Poland and Sweden. Their goal is to serve their clients in a better and more effective way.
As an International Account Manager, you will be working together with the Sales Team and reporting to the Sales Manager. Your objective will be to increase the number of sales.
During your day today:
- You will integrate to the commercial team as an International Account Manager
- You will manage a large client portfolio for the European market
- You will take care of the budget development, logistics, commercial follow up
- You will attend to international summits
- You will realize the corporative communication of the brand.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak fluently English and Slovenian (obligatory) (another language would be considered as a bonus);
- You are an independent user of Portuguese (desired);
- You have experience in a contact center or/and as a commercial (not mandatory)
- You have computer skills (Microsoft office tools);
- You are able to engage in Team Work;
- You are capable of being autonomous, making decisions and resisting stress.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time 08:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday)
- You will have a competitive base salary + food allowance
- You will have Laptop and Smartphone provided
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)