Technical Lead & Cloud Adoption
Ubicación: Madrid, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Desde 50.000 €
Contrato: Contrato indefinido
Our client is one of de biggest insurance groups in the world. The company has HQ in Boston, and office in Madrid is very well connected with public transport and also with car. You will continue boosting your career.
As a Technical Lead Cloud Adoption, your main objetive will be to be responsible for all aspects of cloud with your team:
During you day to day:
- Provide technical leadership to drive implementation and adoption of global infrastructure DevOps standards (technology process) and enable the effective consumption of public cloud. You will participate as a technical lead, directing and monitoring teams and also individually contribute toward deliverables.
- Provide significant contribution to regular sprint planning sessions, quarterly, and annual planning cycles.
- Provide extensive support and direction in the deliver artifacts, technical alternative documents and architectural designs that meet business requirements to ensure consistency, security, maintainability and flexibility.
- Provide extensive support and direction towards migration of key workload (from on premise to cloud) and provide guidance on technology selection.
- Support significant collaboration between international teams and Central IT teams on all cloud services - to ensure alignment with corporate standards while meeting market specific requirements.
- Support and direct thorough documentation of plans and processes.
- Make recommendations to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support security services, processes, and tools as part of the CI/CD tool chain.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Excellent technical capability with 6+ years' experience with a strong software and/or infrastructure background and a proven track record of success
- Highly developed negotiation, collaboration, prioritization, consensus building influencing skills, facilitation and the adaptability to respond to change quickly.
- The drive, ability and desire to learn new concepts quickly.
- Experience with agile software methodology
- Experience with deploying, supporting and using CI/CD tools and practices in a public cloud environment.
- Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) and the migration of workload to public cloud
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker.
- In-depth knowledge of the following:
- IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies.
- Architectures and technical standards.
- Traditional IT infrastructure public cloud services
- Software development concepts and processes.
- Agile software development concepts and processes.
- New and emerging technologies.
- Business function(s), operations, objectives and strategies.
- Highly developed competency with consultative skills, including the ability to understand customer requirements, making recommendations for design, understanding potential impacts of design requirements.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- 15% - 20% of travel is involved in this role
- You speak English proficiency and Spanish advantageous but not essential.
- You will have an stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will have competitive salary + bonus.
- You will have: Laptop computer, mobile phone, food allowance 11.25€ per working day for 11 months of year, liberty choice Flexible system, employee Club, group life insurance and also pension Plan 2.5% on fixed salary from the second year.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 418)