Trade Budget & Commercial Controller
Ubicación: Parets Del Vallés, Spain
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an international company, lead in cleaning products, with more than 65 years of history.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- To manage the TBM tool in SAP to ensure on-time and quality accruals resulting in an accurate company and customer P&L.
- To prepare monthly expenditure analysis and remaining accruals follow-up.
- To preparation review of Customer P&L, and support Commercial team.
- To analysis of promotional activities profitability.
- To collaborate in various controlling tasks: net sales reporting, discounts by customer, tracking of gross profit, monthly closing processes, Operative Planning process, etc.
As additional responsibilities...
- You will ensure a proper classification of accruals and expenditures into the right ‘bucket structure’ as defined by FHCS.
- You will provide sounding TBM reports to KAMS and MT on expenditure levels and deviations.
- You will be prepared for internal and external audits, delivering the requested information and explanations.
- You will prepare controlling reports for other departments and Management Team.
- You will timely follow-up of customer debit notes vs agreed conditions, and resolution of incidences.
You are the perfect candidate if...
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree related to Finance.
- You have 2 / 3 years of experience in Finance dpt., ideally in an FMCG company.
- You are an expert in MS Excel.
- You have SAP experience.
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- If you understand commercial and financial concepts (promotions, discounts, rebates, margins, P&L…).
- If you are customer and result oriented.
- If you are proactive.
- If you have great organization skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- 50%-50% remote / office work.
- Flexible schedule (8h/17h or 9h/18h), short Fridays!
- Opportunity to take part on international projects.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 120)