Accounts Receivable Accountant with a Fluent Level of English
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join a multinational company, which is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging. The company is located in Porto, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
In your daily tasks as an Accounts Receivable Accountant, you will join an US team and:
• You will be responsible for the handling of Factoring process, posting of factoring statements reconciliation;
• You will be responsible for processing of receipts of payments;
• You will be responsible for processing of deductions and if applicable generating of credit notes;
• You will be responsible for entering and forwarding invoice deductions;
• You will be responsible for entering and posting manual invoices;
• You will be responsible for posting of bank statements and cash allocation;
• You will be responsible for processing AR month end closing activities;
• You will be responsible for performing AR reporting;
• You will be responsible for providing support in the preparation of financial statements;
• You will be responsible for providing support in AR intercompany reconciliation;
• You will be responsible for the maintenance of accounts;
• You will participate in project work;
• You will provide support related to annual and interim audits.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have a fluent or native level of English;
• You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or in a similar field;
• You have 3+ years of professional experience in accounts receivable accounting;
• You have experience with factoring;
• You have experience within a Shared Services Centre environment and transitions (preferred).
• You have proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office, namely advanced MS Excel knowledge;
• You have strong Team Work skills;
• You have good analytical, planning and organisation skills;
• You have effective business writing and professional communication skills;
• You have the ability to work in an international global work environment.
• You are Customer focused: internal external client, excellent service oriented;
• You provide collaboration skills: accountability, integrity and ethical values;
• You provide communication skills: emotional intelligence; assertiveness; resilience;
• You are open for continuous improvement: open mind, curiosity, change orientation, efficient
solution oriented, creativity, flexibility;
• You are used to high work standards: independent, systematic and quality oriented way of
working, result driven.
- You will receive a salary from 16.800 - 20.300 euros gross / year;
- You will have a full time contract (37,5h);
- You will have Food allowance paid in the card;
- You will have Health insurance (after 6 months in the company);
- You will work an afternoon schedule (Monday to Friday from 12:30 to 21:00);
- You will have the opportunity of professional development.
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+351) 21 145 01 53