Ubicación: Maia, Porto - Portugal, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the industrial sector with more than 100 years of presence in the market.
Purpose of the position
The purpose of this position is to schedule all deliveries (gases industry), monitor the delivery activities and contribute to “continuous improvement” in the transport cost reduction and safety.
As a Scheduler your principal responsibilities are:
— Comply to all standard operating procedures, good practices and country laws;
— Plan all customers orders;
— Create and monitor activity reports regarding delivery;
— Review all feedbacks regarding planning activities and update the system accordingly;
— Continuous improvement in optimization constraints/methodology to obtain the best transport costs;
— Review and control the programmed deliveries and best delivery days;
— Incident management;
— Master data control definition and revision.
You are the professional we are looking for if:
- You have a Degree in Management, Logistics, Computer Science (preferable);
-You have a In-depth understanding of the supply chain and logistics, contract management and delivery planning;
-You have a knowledge of PARAGON and SAP (preferable)
- You have a Knowledge of ADR and transport regulations; Transport Safety Rules;
- You have advanced knowledge in Excel;
- You have a minimum 3 years in a similar position;
- You have a English proficiency level (C1 level mandatory).
- You are a Decision maker and execution, with apetite for numbers and cost management.
- You will have a stable position in a multinational company;
- You will be working in an international context;