Senior Cash Collection Specialist with a Fluent Level of Italian
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 21.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging.
• Support of individual customer / customer group within accounts receivable;
• Supervision of payment behaviour and dunning process;
• Review customer payment status, coordinate and conduct distribution of reminder mails as well as collection calls;
• Post individual value adjustment;
• Process orders on hold;
• Collaborate with sales and operations management to address and clarify payment issues;
• Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and document root cause;
• Be a backup of other team members, as required;
• Ensure compliance with all internal and external accounting standards, laws and regulations, policies and procedures;
• Follow kp Business Services policies and rules, including travel and expenses;
• Ensure a proper documentation of work procedures is kept up to date, namely, in accordance with Standard Process Model;
• General responsibilities:
▪ Support in the preparation of financial statements
▪ Prepare and analyse Ageing Reports and Reporting
▪ Maintenance and analysis of customers’ accounts
▪ Participation in project work.
▪ Provide support related to annual and interim audits.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent or native level of Italian;
- Advanced level of English;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar field;
• 5+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent;
• Experience in cash collection;
• Experience within a Shared Services Centre environment and transitions preferred.
- Proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office, namelu advanced MS Excel knowledge;
• Strong Team Work skills
• Good analytical, planning and organisation skills;
• Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
• Ability to work in an international global work environment.
- Salary from 21.000 - 25.000 euros / year;
- Full time contract (37,5h);
- Food allowance paid in the card;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible office hours (Monday to Friday);
- Opportunity of professional development.
+34 932310000 (ext. 218), +351 211450153