Accountant with native level of French and high level of English
Ubicación: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the pharmaceutical sector. Their offices are located in Sant Joan Despí, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As Associate Accountant, you will join the Accounting Department. Your main responsibilities will be to handle the activities of Accounting Operations.
During your day to day:
- You will be involved in large global projects
- You will do monthly closing journal entries.
- You will resolve closing issues and account for transactions.
- You will do account reconciliation.
- You will be involved in large global projects.
- You will improve and standardize processes.
- You will do balancing sheet review with Controller.
- You will do Ad hoc reporting.
- You will support audit requests.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in general accounting.
- You have an high level of English (Written spoken).
- You have a native level of French
- (SAP and Excel experience is a plus)
- You will have a 7 month temporary contract with continuity to permanent.
- You will work within an international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy a company Buffet (1,7€/day).
- You will be covered by accident insurance (24 hours).
- You will work full time, with flexible hours.
- You will enjoy other social benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)