Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Expert Procurement Associate with a Native Level of Spanish and High level of English
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
As a Procurement Associate, you will join the Source to Pay department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Complying with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
- Timely and accurate processing of general Source2Pay transactions according to process documentation.
- Processing of standard procurement transactions and clarification of operational issues.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all requisitioning, purchasing and payment inquiries.
- Creating and maintaining system parameters to ensure visibility of content based on system.
- Creating and maintaining master data to ensure a lean procure to pay flow.
- Facilitating information gathering process with category sourcing, category management and respective supplier.
- Performing ICS controls according to process design.
- Communication and collaboration with Purchasing, Sourcing and Content Management and Requisitoners.
- Navigating demand owners and Requisitioners through procurement system functionalities.
- Providing system support Trainings to users and procurement professionals via phone, mail or online.
- Administer Authorize users to operate in procurement system landscape.
- Building and maintaining a procurement knowledge portal.
- Contributing to process improvements, collaborationg with internal and external stakeholders for further standardizations in the Procurement area.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement of a minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Experience working in a procurement department, or related to procurement or as Accounts Payable
- Procurement process understanding.
- Problem solving / Issue resolution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user). SAP would be a big plus.
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 250)