Senior Procurement Associate with a native level of Italian and an excellent level of English
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
As a Senior Procurement Associate, you will join the Source to Pay department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Complying with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
- Creating and releasing purchase orders.
- Creating and maintaining Catalog and contract content into Ariba system.
- Ensuring preferred supplier option according to our company agreements.
- Processing of standard procurement transactions and clarification of operational issues.
- Communication and collaboration with Purchasing, Sourcing Support, Controlling and users requesters.
- Communication and alignment with user requesters in case of derivations within order confirmations with a medium level of complexity.
- Guiding procurement operation end to end with system and process handling.
- Performing Internal Control according to process design.
- Creating and maintaining system parameters to ensure visibility of content based on system search functionalities.
- Contributing to process improvements.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement of a minimum of 2 years.
- Native level of Italian and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Experience working in a procurement department, or related to procurement.
- Procurement process understanding.
- Problem solving / Issue resolution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user). SAP would be a big plus.
- Stable position with flexible hours.
- Opportunity for growth within the company.
- Dynamic and fun work environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 411)