Atención al cliente con nivel nativo de Español y nivel avanzado de Italiano - Gestión de pedidos
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 21.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the pharmaceutical sector. Their offices are located in Sant Joan Despí, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As Order management your main function will be conduct a control of the orders according to process documentation.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement or Accounting of a minimum of 1 years.
- You have solid analytical and PC skills (Advanced MS Office Excel user).
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management.
- You have a native level of Spanish and English and Italian communication skills, both written as spoken.
- You have the ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- You will have a stable position, permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- You will have a full time position, but with a flexible schedule
- You will join an amazing company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- You will work in a dynamic and international environment.
- You will enjoy 23 days of holidays
- You will have free drinks and beverage in the office
- You will have discount in their products and other services.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 114)