Project Manager / PMP
Ingeniería y Farma
· Work with the customer to define project goals, objectives, scope and planned ROI. Continually focus the project team and the customer on the goals and measures of success.
· Manage the client relationship, and serve as the client's main point of contact.
· Plan, organize, lead, and monitor the activities of the project teams.
· Develop project plans for assigned projects, including work breakdown and milestones, and maintain overall control of the schedule and the delivery of all expected deliverables.
· Track any decisions made regarding requests for scope changes and outstanding items.
· Provide clear and compelling direction and develop mechanisms for team accountability. Work to build project team effectiveness, and project efficiency. Provide technical leadership to the project team.
· Communicate the project status both to the Client and internally to stakeholders.
· Ensure project milestones are achieved - timely resolution and/or escalation of issues; assure appropriate priorities are assigned to critical project tasks; ensure team clearly understands milestones.
· Manage the project budget, pro-actively track actual cost against estimated cost, and deliver projects within budget.
· Lead Requirement Workshops with the customer to determine and document the customer's business needs and scope.
· Travel availability is a must (30% of time)
· Knowledge of apparel retail vertical and/or supply chain required, experience with RFID a plus.
· Proven work experience in the areas of computer science or engineering, preferred.
· Must be an active team player willing to do "whatever it takes" to ensure project success
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Experience working with others to achieve company and team goals
· Strong project management skills
· Excels at Client Management.