Credit Control Technician with Italian & English
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client is an international group in the Fashion sector based in the outskits of Barcelona.
We are looking for a Credit Control Technician. The main responsibilities are:
- To familiarize self with all credit control, accounting, quality, and other relevant company procedures
- Daily handling of all cash issues or customers complaint
- Ensuring satisfactory credit references are obtained for all customers
- Maintain reduce DSO (Daily Sales Outstanding) following Credit Group Policies.
- Daily cash posting.
- Create a cooperative working relationship with sales and customer service departments
- Actively managing the Accounts Receivable for Italian and other European markets.
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding debts.
- Daily communication with the Customer Service Department and sales team in these countries, regarding their collection activities and debtor agreements/issues.
- Releasing orders and making weekly aging and outstanding reports.
- Communication and requesting the credit limit with our Credit Insurance Agency.
- Set up and standardizing procedures regarding reminders, claims, complaints, etc.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a credit and account receivable department
- You have a higher education education level
- You speak Italian and English in an advanced level. Spanish or another language is a plus.
- You have accounting knowledge and Account Receivable activity
- You are proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Having a competency with large ERP systems is a big plus.
- You have adaptability and flexibility, are proactive and like the teamwork.
- Internal and external training courses
- Discount on medical insurance
- Yoga classes at lunchtime!
- Discount on the brands of the Group
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 251)