Credit Controller with Native level of German
Our client is an international group in the Fashion sector.
Goal of the position: Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary, as per the company’s debt collection procedure.
- To familiarize self with all credit control, accounting, quality and other relevant company procedures
- Daily handling of all cash issues or customers complaint
- Ensuring satisfactory credit references are obtained for all customers
- Maintain and reduce the DSO (Daily Sales Outstanding) at or below industry norm
- Daily cash posting.
- Create a cooperative working relationship with sales and customer service departments
- Actively managing the Accounts Receivable for our international markets and improve where needed.
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding debts.
- Daily communication with Customer Service Department and external agents regarding their collection activities and debtor agreements/issues.
- Releasing orders and making weekly aging and outstanding reports.
- Communication and requesting of credit limit with our Credit Insurance Agency.
- Set up and standardizing procedures regarding reminders, claims, complaints etc.
- 2+ years of experience in credit and account receivable department
- Germany native and English is a must, Spanish or other language is a plus
- Accounting knowledge and AR (accounts receivable) activity
- Competency with large ERP systems (SAP)
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Wor
- Competitive salary
- Training and career path
- International environment
- Discount on product´s brand