Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Retail Stock Coordinator
With more than 500 stores, our client is expanding and growing. The clothing brand is famous for its trendy patchwork designs, intense prints, graffiti art, asymmetrical designs, and flamboyant splashes of colour.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Represent the direct channels in all stock related projects, both developing stock processes and tools.
- Design, improve and formalize, together with the Ops Process Coordinator, all the stock related store processes.
- Lead the biannual stock take process.
- Liaise with planning, DP and Supply Chain to achieve integrated end2end stock management processes.
- Indoctrinate the store teams as well as their managers in the critical importance of stock accuracy, adequacy and availability to deliver our business´ goals
- Minimum 1 year experience in a retail store stock management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in stock management
- Fluent level of Spanish and English
- University Degree is required
- Strategic thinking, teamwork and proactivity
-The opportunity to form part of a dynamic, energetic and highly motivated team.
-Possibilities of growth within this international well-known fashion company.
-Attractive discounts on clothes.
-Training abroad and online.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 130)