Key Account Manager (marketplace)
Our client is an international group in the Fashion sector.
Manage the development and implementation of strategic and operational plan aligned with Group and Key Account business objectives.
- Sales and profit objective responsibility for designated key account.
- Develop a trust relationship with the key account to:
o Identify customer needs and drive business opportunities in line
with Key Account and Group business strategy.
o Coordinate and align with all the cross-functional teams involved
in the Account management (marketplace, DTC, wholesale,
marketing, CS, Operations) to provide an excellent
communication, responsiveness and service to customer in
order to achieve the objectives and maintain the trust
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers in a timely
manner and deal with complaints.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in business development and category management.
- Experience in a digital environment.
- Experience of working with or for big Pure Player retailers.
- Experience with forecasting tools
- Experience in marketplace (not mandatory but highly appreciated).
- English very High level (C2, a level test will take place during the interview)
- Spanish High level (C1, a level test will take place during the interview)
- Competitive salary
- Training and career path
- International environment
- Discount on product´s brand