Back-office Administrative with a Native Level of German
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client is a leading European loan protection and personal insurance broker, who handles more than 3 billion euros of insurance premiums each year. They became one of the first brokers in France and Italy as well as a specialist in creditor insurance.
The main objective is the support of the administrative management of the adhesions and life of the insurance policies in the German - Austrian market. Managing and controlling the processes of adhesion and collection with the participants of the business, as well as the relationship with the client.
During your day-to-day:
- You will be receiving files and uploading them to the system. Updating of the policyholder base.
- You will be in charge of management of communications with clients (welcome pack, automatic letter generation...).
- You will be in charge of Collection and payment management: generation of files and management of the collection result.
- You will be in charge of settlement with companies: preparation of settlement reports and accounting reconciliation.
- You will be in charge of analysis and resolution of incidents related to file loading.
- You will be in charge of elaboration and analysis of reporting (for the company, and entities participating in the program).
- You will be in charge of process control and business monitoring
- You will develop relationship with service providers
- You will be the support to the Call Center Cancellation team: helping them with advice, management and information of the processes in progress
- You will be updating information in the company's systems
- You will be support in the tasks of the department (reception and training of new recruits, collaboration in other projects...)
- You will be proposing improvements for the client, the team and the department
- You will be in charge of the management of cancellation requests
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 2-3 years of experience in administrative management (preferably in insurance companies or financial institutions)
- You are a native German speaker, and you speak English on an advanced level (B2)
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS office (in particular Excel -proficient level)
- You have the ability to work in a team
- You are a dynamic person with initiative
- You are customer service-oriented
- You have great communication and synthesis capabilities
- You are organized, responsible and results-oriented
-Permanent contract with 6 months probation period
-Working hours: Monday to Friday (09:00 - 18:00)
-24 days of holidays
-Employment benefits (flexible pay benefits: restaurant tickets/transportation tickets, special rates in private insurance, discount in gym's, fruit in the office)
-Salary: to be discussed during the interview
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 115)