International Account Manager with Greek
Ubicación: Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client focuses on creation, development and distribution of promotional products, being one of the main players in the sector. Actively working in more than 80 countries, the company has grown drastically in the past few years and is expanding continuously. Currently they have over 220 partners and 6 offices in 3 different continents, working in countries such as Portugal, Spain, France, Brasil, Turkey, Poland and Sweden. Their goal is to serve their clients in a better and more effective way.
As an International Account Manager, you will be working together with the Sales Team and reporting to the Sales Manager. Your objective will be to increase the number of sales.
You will be responsible for:
- Integration to the commercial team as an International Account Manager
- Management of a large client portfolio for the European market
- Budget development, logistics, commercial follow up
- Attendance to international summits
- Corporative communication of the brand.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are fluent in English and Greek,
- You are independent user of Portuguese (valuable),
- You are fluent in any other language (valuable),
- You have experience in a contact center or as a commercial,
- You dominate Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook),
- You are able to engage in Team Work,
- You are capable of being autonomous, making decisions and resisting stress.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract,
- You will work full time with office schedules,
- You will have a competitive base salary,
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career within an expanding company,
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment,
- You will have a laptop and a smartphone provided,
- You will work in the center of Lisbon with very good connection to public transport.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 202)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 313)