Ubicación: MADRID, Spain
Salario: Desde 27.000 €
Contrato: De duración indefinida
As Senior Accountant, your main function will be the accountancy control of the company.
During your day to day:
- You will ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- You will assist internal and external audits.
- You will prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing the account information.
- You will maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- You will maintain the general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- You will summarize financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- You will avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- You will protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- You will support month-end and year-end close process.
- You will develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- You will improve efficiency on the area.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have proven experience as senior accountant of at least 5 years.
- You have valuable experience in Audit International firm.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- You have high level of English at the written and spoken level.
- You have advanced MS Excel skills.
- You have thorough knowledge of accounting procedures.
- You have in-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- You have familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- You have experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- You have accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are accustomed to work in an international environment.
- You are emotionally intelligent to adapt to the requirements and needs of the company at all times, versatile, accustomed to working in a team, honest, rigorous and disciplined, with a practical mindset and with the initiative to propose changes and improvements.
- Indefinite contract
- International environment
- Bonus and Social Benefits
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 403)