Customer Data Specialist with Native German
Ubicación: Maia, Portugal
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join a multinational company, which is a supplier of sports goods operating worldwide. The offices are located in Maia, close to Oporto.
As a Senior Customer Data Specialist, your responsibilities will be:
• Customer, Price, and Supply Chain master data analysis, communication maintenance
• Ensure accurate maintenance and updates of Customer, Price, and Supply Chain master data information in SAP (selling and buying modules).
• Contribute to resolution of queries related to missing or inaccurate data.
• Prepare and distribute price list reports to the subsidiaries ensuring timely communication and prompt attention to follow-on queries.
• Initiate and perform re-pricing to ensure appropriate valuation of inventory
• Understand our organizational customers and stakeholders and the flow of data into and out of our systems and ensure Customer Masterdata information is accurate.
• Continuously offer ideas and solutions on how to improve daily processes, tasks and procedures for increased efficiency or better service for all stakeholders.
• Assist in systems or process initiatives relating to master data, flow of information, or various ad hoc analyses that arise.
• Assist in setting up new communication tools and process documentation.
• Act as the first point of contact for the process related issues and escalations
• Acting as the backup for the Team Leader
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
• Strong Finance Acumen
• Solid experience with SAP
• Experience in a Shared Service environment or similar
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English and German in a business setting
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and high degree of customer orientation
• Solid interpersonal skills combined with a high degree of customer orientation; can navigate easily within complex organizations, connect with a variety functions, audiences, management styles, or cultures.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Highly results driven and self-motivated team player with compassion, integrity, trust and perseverance.
• Curious and growth mindset; keen to learn and approach subjects outside of comfort zone, look beyond the obvious
• Availability to travel for periods of 3 to 4 weeks
• You will be offered competitive salary
• You will have the opportunity to grow within a multinational company
• You will be part of the one of the most famous sport brand in the world
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 231)