HR BackOffice with a Native Level of Spanish
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a HR BackOffice your responsabilities will be:
- Administrative support to the Spanish HR Department.
- Prepare legal documents to spanish employees.
- Contact with internal and external clients (Suppliers, Others departments...)
- Manage work medicine appointments, insurances or other local benefits.
- Manage sicknes leaves
- Receive and forward to different departments phone calls and emails from employees and local HR teams;
- Other HR related tasks.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- English fluent level;
- Native Spanish;
- University level degree or similar.
- Previous experience of minimum 1 year in administrative HR roles;
- Knowledge of Spanish Labor Legislation (mandatory).
- Residence in Portugal (mandatory)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- High level of organization and individual adaptation;
- Team player.
- Contract with the company
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.113)