Administrative with Advanced Dutch
Ubicación: Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client is a global technology company specializing in digital office equipment, high production printing solutions.
As a Billing Administrator, your responsibilities will be:
- You will be responsible for entering customer data into the system and subsequent modifications.
- You will be responsible for the management of the life cycle of contracts: preparation and maintenance of contracts (prices, printer fleet, tax data, payment conditions...).
- You will be responsible for managing requests and resolving incidents.
- You will be responsible for the monthly invoicing according to the contract.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the collection of customer invoices and debt claims.
- Accounting: accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, financing, taxes and resolution of accounting incidents.
You are the person we are looking for if:
-You have a bachelor's degree or vocational training with at least 2 years of experience valued in similar position.
-Alternative profile: Recent university graduate in business administration/finance without previous experience or with experience up to one year in customer service positions.
- You have a bilingual level of Dutch.
- You have an intermediate/advanced level of English and Spanish.
- You are customer oriented.
-You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
-You enjoy working in a team.
-Resident in the Vallés area is a plus.
-Stable position in a multinational leader in its market.
-Young and dynamic environment
-Possibility of flexible remuneration
-Help with meals
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 105)