Perfiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
Our client is a leading ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal prodcuts expanding the market to Europe.
We are looking for a Category Manager for the Spanish Market that will be responsible for adquiring new providers and products for our e-commerce. Reporting to the Head of Purchase, your main responsibility will be:
- Ownership of categories end to end.
- Identify / negotiate / manage suppliers, distributors and
laboratories, to ensure the high-quality levels while
maintaining the best catalogue mix.
- Own the P&L of the product category. You would negotiate
and agree challenging customer and revenue targets, and
then be responsible for driving and innovating the
category experience to achieve those commercial goals.
- Detailed product, pricing, promotion/marketing planning
with dedicated suppliers.
- Monitoring and evaluation of each of the agreements, in
order to enhance or correct the defined strategies.
- Management of operational issues, improvement of
catman – operations co-operation (supply problems with
volume, quality, wrong products etc. pp.).
- Define success criteria for your product category, and
build the insights required to measure it effectively
together with the Head of Purchase.
- Working together with the Demand Planner you will be
focused over the data and always be working to gain more
insight to drive better outcomes.
- 3+ years of Experience as Category Management and/or Buying department of an E-commerce company or
- Affinity to healthcare products, both BPC and OTC.
- Fluent/business proficient in English. Spanish native.
- Proficiency in Excel and good command of BI tools (Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau…).
- Very good negotiation skills and experience in negotiating with Key Accounts and main players of the sector.
- Proactive, resilient and with intrinsic interest for the health sector.
- Problem solving mind-set. Take every challenge with responsibility.
- Focus on details.
- Experience in collaborating with other teams (external and internal).
- Long term contract.
- Full time position, free Friday afternoons, flexible
- Competitive salary depending on seniority.
- Ticket Restaurant 7€/day worked.
- Social benefits package. You can dedicate a part of your
brut salary to private health insurance, transport or
- Internal and external training. Career path and possibilities
to grow within the company.
- Excellent working environment, you will be part of a
motivated and professional team.
- Company-provided Computer and all the needed
equipment to work at home.
Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona (Diagonal-Aribau).