Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
A leading global multinational company in the world of electrical appliances.
You will report to the Financial Director and you will be responsible for the accounting book of the Spanish legal entity, fiscal reports, treasury, financial reports, as well as the supervision of the external audit and the annual report of the annual accounts.
In your day to day:
• Review and guide SSC and accounting specialist to process the invoices into GEMS and SAP.
• Guide accounting specialist to review vendor balance in SAP, solve long aging items
• Review balance sheet G/L accounts and clearing aging accountancy problem every month
• Support all month end closing activities including expense accrual, inventory depreciation, GR/IR clearing, and so on.
• Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements according to managerial report requirement, local accountancy structure and IFRS structure
• Set up correct accounting rules for any new business requirements both follow up Spanish accountancy and IFRS
• Communicate with HQD accounting center for any new accounting requirements and policy change.
• Organize training to financial team for accounting knowledge and any new policy issued.
• Cooperate with SSC to prepare quarterly/yearly PBC.
Fixed Assets management
• Take charge of fixed assets purchase and posting, amortization, clearing and so on.
• Take charge of fiscal fixed assets management, including putting fixed assets label, do fixed assets fiscal count once per year. Fixed assets difference analysis and clearing.
• Set up procedure for fixed assets management.
• Lead the annual account audit project, coordinate with all relevant departments to collect and provide requested documents and information to auditors.
• Main contact person to communicate with auditors for any financial relevant information.
• Prepare all the legal documents and collect signatures for annual accounts and audit.
• Lead the WEEE and other audit projects.
• Solve any tax problems other colleagues meet during the daily work, Monthly, Quarterly, yearly like GEMS tax code, new delivery country tax problem, new business tax consulting.
• Main person to coordinate with other departments and legal consultants for any legal issue like consumer complaint letter
• Keep the legal documents of the company like power of attorney, meeting memo of BOD and so on.
• Keep in touch with EUHQ and HQD for any legal information requested by them, or ask support from legal department of EUHQ
• Review all the contracts are signed by the people have correct POA.
• Share with all the colleagues for any updates of company´s legal information, like registration information and POA.
• Coordinate with HR department to manage the facilities and welfare of employees, including Car renting, mobile phone, laptops, medical check, commercial insurance, gifts for employees and so on. To ensure the procedure and managements are properly from finance point of view.
1. Education: Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
2. Work experience:
More than 5 years accounting relevant position experience in a multinational environment
At least 2 years general ledger accounting position experience
More than 2 years tax management experience
3. Other Skills: has experience of SAP finance module, Advanced user of EXCEL
4. Fluent in English both verbal and written.
5. Very familiar with local accounting standards, IFRS and tax regulation.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time contract, flexibility, and social benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Stable company with opportunity for growth.