Perfiles Ecommerce y Marketing Digital
A multinational company dedicated to sports betting and gaming.
- Provide a seamless omnichannel user experience across all devices, products and channels
- Ownership of our websites, providing local content aligned to key events + product features
- Create engaging content for online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Blog(s) and social media channels (in-house + freelance contributors) to curate rich content
- Collaborate with media partners to position editorial to educate + acquire players
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- University degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Journalism or similar
- Excellent knowledge of sports with a special focus on the Spanish reality
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML, CSS and web publishing
- English proficiency at all levels (extra languages is a plus)
- Attention to detail to ensure that we deliver flawless communications through all levels
- Organization and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent teamworking, communication and analytical skills
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles
- Proven experience in creating content tailored to other companies (betting is a plus)
- SEO skills
- Permanent contract.
- Full time position.
- Competitive Salary